Let’s get started on yourlife list. First, take a moment to get comfortable. Close your eyes. Take a couple of deep breaths. Now:
- Write down whatever comes into your mind. You don’t have to do this at the keyboard. Many people like to write freehand, then transfer their list into the online form later.
- Don’t stop to think about whether or not the things you are writing are practical, affordable or even possible. Just write.
- Write as though whatever you envision is happening right now. Include details that invoke your senses. What is it that you’d see, hear, taste, smell or feel as you did this thing. Get in touch with why you want to do it. Let yourself feel the yearning in your heart, and allow yourself to be guided by your longing. Which reads better? “I want to feel the snow crunching beneath my feet as I ascend the final few feet to the top of Mt Everest”, or “Climb Mt Everest”?
- Don’t censor or edit your thoughts. Let your creativity flourish.
- The first few items will come quickly. Most people experience blocks when they try to write 101 things. When you get stuck, try thinking along a different line. One of my friends wrote his list entirely of festivals that he wanted to attend across the United States! Not many people would be able to do that. Most people have goals and ambitions that span several areas. What would you like in your career? Your home? What would you like to learn? Where would you want to go? How would you like your relationships or love life to change? What would you want to accomplish in your community? What would you like to create? Art? Music? Poetry? How would you grow in your spiritual life?
This is an exercise that dares you to dream; one that can help you unblock your life. So,take one more deep breath…
Ready? Set? GO!!!
Roweida wrote 854 Days Ago (neutral)0
What ever come to my mind!!!!!! ok..to see all my family healthy and happy and sucsses in their life,,anjoy life....0 points
admin wrote 866 Days Ago (neutral)0Good, it needs to also tell how powerful it is to know ones self and ALSO to share with the people they are close too . Question- does your loved one know your dreams? do you know theirs? Can they help you and you help them live fuller? Would you rather someone understand your dreams or buy you a sweater?0 points